There has been a lot going on here the last few days…
No One did this
Believe it or not, the ever-elusive No One did this too…
If you see No One, hide all crayons, markers and paint, do not let him near anything with hinges and return him to his mother…
I’ll let you know when I find her.
1. Set iron to lowest heat setting.
2. Place a paper towel under and over area of clothing affected. Make sure you place the paper towel in between layers of clothing (inside a pantleg or separating the front and back of a shirt) so that the wax does not bleed through further.
3. Iron over the paper towel covering the fabric. As the crayon melts it will slowly be absorbed by the paper towel. This may pull up all of the crayon stain but if not continue to step #4.
4. Soak stained area with Lestoil, making sure that every crayon-stained area has a decent amount of Lestoil on it. Let the Lestoil soak into the fabric and then place in the washing machine.
5. Wash clothes in HOT water on highest wash setting. I also added Oxyclean powder to the load to help with the stain removal.
6. If stains are not completely gone after this load, apply stain spray directly to affected areas and wash one more time using hot water (you may want to do this anyway to remove the Lestoil smell).
I washed and dried an entire load of laundry with a green crayon and everything was covered. This method took out every bit of crayon from all types of clothing (jeans, sweaters, cotton shirts, etc.). Good luck!
Powered by Facebook Comments