And the winner is…
Emily Suess of Suess’s Pieces. Congratulations Emily!
I used to be organized and on time, even early.
Having four children within two years seems to have done something to my mind and my ability to leave the house before noon.
Now that everyone generally sleeps through the night and can even put on their own shoes if I’m lucky, I am attempting to regain some order around here.
Enter my new best friend:
I have had her for less than one week and have affectionately named her “Where Have You Been All My Life.”
If you have every visited my blog before, you know I have a love for everything technology-related but my online calendar and phone alarm don’t hold a candle to the amount of information I can fit in this planner.
Added benefit: Little hands can’t get ahold of a button on my calendar and permanently delete it as may have happened with the app on my phone. It also cannot fit in the toilet to be flushed down, not that they have tried. Yet.
I am thrilled to be able to offer one of my readers a Dotmine Planner of your choice.
- Visit Dotmine Planners and let me know which one is your favorite
Additional entries (leave a comment for each additional entry)-
- Follow Dotmine Planners on twitter
- Follow Four Plus an Angel on twitter
- Subscribe to Four Plus an Angel by GFC, rss or email.
- Tweet the following “I entered the Dotmine Planner giveaway with @FourPlusanAngel and you can too http://fourplusanangel.com/?p=2660.”
Powered by Facebook Comments