Looking Back at 2011

Is it wrong to say how much I love linking up to a link up I am cohosting?

I loved every minute of combing through memories of the past year, some months I chose the moment, some months I chose the photo, others I chose both.

Just click on each picture and it will take you to my favorite post of that month.

See how I get around my own link up rules?

kids sticking faces to window

teen holding sled

kids in st patricks day shirts

kids gardening

march of dimes walk

toddler eating cupcake

girl in 4th of july shirt

little brother kissing sister

kids waving to bus

family picture

stocking with H on it

Hope you will link up your favorites of 2011, there is still plenty of time!

Comments

comments

Comments

Great pictures and a wonderful way to recap the year. I want to visit some of the earlier months, before I was following you, so I can catch up.

Beautiful. Hope this finds you well in body and in mind, Jessica, and thanks always for sharing your story with us. XOXO
    Charlotte recently posted..2011 wrap-up

Lovely photos and your kids look so adorable. That is the same reason why I love to take pictures because they take me to the past and feeds me with fond memories that are priceless. Thanks for sharing and still, happy new year! :)
    Angel Collins recently posted..Spotlight on Eyebrows

Happy New Year! Thank your for hosting the link up – I love your linked pictures too.

So glad to have “met” you this year. Wishing you all happiness and peace in 2012. Take care.
    Lanie recently posted..My New Not so Normal

I have loved discovering your blog this year! You are a truly amazing person! I can’t wait to go back and read some of your posts from earlier this year!

They took a lot of work, I couldn’t believe it when my son chose the Buzz Lightyear cake. I’m hoping next year he picks something much easier!

This is such a great post! I loved all of the pictures and could soooo relate to March’s post. I enjoyed taking part in this link up! Thanks for giving me reason to get all mushy about all the great things that have happened to me in 2011.
    Jessica recently posted..12 Things 2011