Comments

1. Erin says

Moving and beautiful your simplicity..Your such a good mother to your children…Thanks so much for sharing your kind of words..

This is such a beautiful blog in so many ways. I am very sorry for your loss. Your perspective is something I hope that I would have. May God bless and thank you for being such a great mother to your children. It’s something our world needs. xoxo.

Tears on my heart. What a beautiful reminder to meeting again in such magnificent places. Thinking of you and your kids, for surly they feel Hadley’s absence just a deeply in their own ways.
    christine recently posted..On Happiness

I really think McKenna does. I’m not sure about the others but she seems to be my little lost soul and as she gets older it is hard to help her understand what is hard to understand ourselves.

I think they will always think of Hadley. I don’t think it makes them sad in the way you (and I) are sad. I just wish none of us had to live in a world without our child/children/sibling. Sending hope and hugs. xo

It is comforting to hear you say that. Not that I want you to be sad or to have suffered loss but I hope that my children will always think of their sister and help to keep her memory alive. I’m so sorry for your loss as well.

I’m sorry, I totally misunderstood this post, I could have sworn I saw the word “sibling” somewhere. I thought you had also lost a sibling. I’m so sorry about your daughter. And to be honest, although losing my brother was the hardest thing ever, I live a better life due to his influence and his memories. I always try to do his memory justice, to live in a way to make him proud. So while the loss is extremely difficult, the ways in which people keep the memory alive is pretty cool. I bet your children will always keep coming up with more and more wonderful ways to do it. **hugs**

That’s okay, I actually was talking about how my daughter is dealing with all of this, she seems to “know” what she is missing even though she was so young. I really do appreciate you sharing your perspective.