We’ve been snowed in long enough to attempt crafts. I’ve even handed over the stapler to people under the age of 18.
The kids and I made the cutest St. Patrick’s Day garland and they loved hanging it up above our fireplace almost as much as they loved using the stapler. It was a great way for them to work on tracing and cutting and counting and sharing the coveted stapler.
1. Cut strips of paper vertically (we used a ruler to trace the lines).
2. Fold the paper in half and staple at the center. Then bend the paper outward so the ends touch and staple again.
3. Once you have three hearts made, connect them at the bottom with a staple.
4. Connect each shamrock with a staple. We alternated green and white but you could make any pattern.
5. Hang up your garland and admire your work.
If you liked this you might like...
Powered by Facebook Comments