Life with Parker can seem like mommy bootcamp at times.
The move has been no exception.
We have yet to childproof to the full extreme and my little man is taking full advantage.
In the last four days he has…
- let himself and his sister out of the house (one wearing nothing, one wearing a shirt)
- dumped a large plant, creating a sandbox in the living room
- learned to open each new gate
- taken down each gate he cannot open
- started the dishwasher more times than I can count
- helped himself, and anyone else who is interested, to whatever they may want from the fridge
- taken off the handles that open our windows
- pulled down a blind or two
- connected, disconnected and reconnected all tvs, cable boxes and dvd players
- unrolled toilet paper, decorating both toilet and potty seat
Do you have a “life with boys” story? I know there are more “Parkers” out there but our paths have yet to cross. If you can relate, post your best story in the comments, whether it is from 2 days ago or 20 years ago, I would love to know I’m not alone 🙂
Powered by Facebook Comments