With my husband being an educator, we are used to (and grateful for) all kinds of little gifts from students throughout the year. I decided to try something different for my kids’ teachers this year and we made this easy DIY teacher gift. It’s a wipe off board for quick notes that can sit right at their desk and the only thing we had to buy were the markers!
What you need:
- loose leaf or lined paper
- dry erase marker
- hot glue gun
What to do:
- Cut out paper to fit inside frame. We used kid’s lined paper for our preschool teacher and loose leaf wide-lined paper for our high school teacher.
- Insert paper into frame as you would any other photo, keeping glass in frame.
- Tie ribbon into a small bow, cutting one side of the bow short and leaving 12 inches or so in length on the other side.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the ribbon to one corner of your frame.
- Glue the long end of the ribbon onto the cap of a dry erase marker and as soon as it’s dry you are all done!
Powered by Facebook Comments
Such a great idea!