A while ago I wrote a post about what my kids might say if they could blog.
Well they have a bit more experience under their elastic waist pants so it’s time to add a few new titles to their growing list of possible blog posts…
- Summer Fashion Must Haves: Tank Tops, Winter Boots and Those Pants that Your Mom Put In the Give-Away Pile.
- 10 Exciting Places to Pee Instead of the Potty
- How to Get What You Want In Life: Scaling the Shelves 101
- Daily Exercises to Decrease Your Need to Stop for Air While Crying
- Cross-Dressing: You Are Never Too Young to Start
- How to Un-Sleep Train Yourself and Your Siblings Before the Summer Is Over
- Wordless Wednesday- Poop or Chocolate? (I have spared you the picture. You’re welcome.)
- Exotic Tours: Preschool Edition
a few titles from the teenager…
- How to Clean Your Room So Poorly Your Parents Beg to Do It For You
- Fool Proof Ways to Make Sure You Are Bored No Matter What Your Family Does
- Even Though Your Mom is Young and Dresses Well* She Is Still Embarrassing (*may have helped her with this part)
- Whining and Helplessness: What You Can Learn From Two and Three Year Olds
to repay me for the many embarrassing photos I have posted of them, a caption contest:
and a collaborative post from them all…
- Easy Steps Towards Get a Blog Sponsor alternately titled How to Drive Mommy to Drink More Wine
If your kids could blog what would some of their blog titles be?
Powered by Facebook Comments